Statement of intent.

 Nasim- statement of intent

Title: Heard but not seen

INTRODUCTION

- netflix or NOWTV because other channels dont really have this genre

-My 2 minute clip scene would appear on episode 1 to hold the characters attention and make them want to watch more.(Leave them on a cliffhanger)

-Chase scene from something thats heard but not seen.

MEDIA LANGUAGE:

-The disruptions would be the antagonist hearing voices of something supernatural and we as the audience dont really know who it is and for the end of this scene it is revealed he takes the antagonist .(second episode we will see who)

-I will be using for my 2 minute clip the close up shot because it really shows the protagonists fear and how scared vulnerable or happy she is.

-Also will be using medium shots to show the audience everything in that clip and the surroundings that danger the protagonist.


I would say setting because the forests do give off very mystical dystopian settings and is very good for a tv fantasy drama 2 minute clip.

The non diegetic sound i would include maybe voiceovers or maybe the antagonist speaking to the protagonist like trying to get a message through.

The diegetic sounds i would use leafs , also branches being snapped or the wind

MEDIA REPRESENTATIONS:

In my tv drama ill be representing young people have my chase scene story, I aim to represent a diverse range of people, places, and groups. This includes characters of different genders, races/ethnicities, and age groups.

My fantasy tv drama wont really be challenging or reinforcing it because its not really having anything to do with gender and more about the plot then the character.

MEDIA AUDIENCES:

My target audience is for people who like suspense and horror and i think people who like dystopian cliff hanger movie types would love to watch my series.My tv drama would keep them on a latch and make them want to continue watching for the plot(ending).

blumler and katz is also referrred in my 2 minute clip because my audiences will have something to relate on which will allow them to relate to the protagonist and character on a personal sort of level People also might pick this for entertainment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Represent NHS Blood & Transplant campaign

Newspapers: Final index

SCRIPTTT